On 26 May 2022, AIAC will be virtually connecting Canadian and International Space Leaders for discussions on the topic of Canada's Space Future.
How can Canada's space industry be best positioned in the face of expanding markets to maximize opportunities and ensure a competitive edge? How can we harness the full power and potential of space stakeholders in a coordinated, collaborative and deliberate manner to ensure success?
AIAC President & CEO, Mike Mueller, will kick off the virtual event at 1pm. The following panelists and speakers will be part of the event:
- Mary Gregory, Associate Assistant Deputy Minister, ISED
- Chris Pogue, CEO, Thales Canada
- Ewan Reid, President and CEO, Mission Control
- Daniel Schulten, Direct, Business Development for Space, Airbus
- Aaron Spaans, Business Development (Space and Defence), ABB
- Patrick Thera, President, Advanced Technologies, Calian
- Will Whitehorn, President, UKspace (trade association)
- Mauricio Zelaya, National Economics Leader, EY
The need for a Canadian space strategy will be explored in depth.
Click here for more details and to register: